top of page
Sat, Apr 29|
Lindenwood Retreat Center
Intro to Ayurveda Workshop 4/29/23
Ayurveda (eye-yur-vay-duh) is an ancient holistic wellness system and often referred to as the sister science of yoga. Learn how to rebalance your unique body and mind type to optimize your physical and mental being.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 29, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lindenwood Retreat Center, 9601 N Union Rd, Plymouth, IN 46563
About the event
Ayurveda (pronounced eye-yur-vay-duh) is an ancient holistic wellness system. Based on the elements (earth, water, fire, wind, air), you can apply it to learn how to rebalance both your body and your mind when you feel out of alignment.
In this workshop, you will DISCOVER:
- Your Dosha - your unique body/mind type and how it can influence everything from your digestion to your habits.
- Self-Care - explore an Ayurvedic morning routine and other self-care rituals to help you make the most of your day by taking care of the mind and body.
- Digestion & Nutrition - learn why eating some "healthy" foods may leave you with a range of digestive issues. *Enjoy a traditional Ayurvedic healing dish, along with an Ayurvedic dessert and tea.
You will RECEIVE:
- Body/mind type (dosha) general assessment - identify your dominant dosha so that you can rebalance as needed.
- Yoga - learn what style is best based on your dosha or imbalance. (Some chair yoga included.)
- Breathwork - learn different practices to use based on your dosha or imbalance. (Some breathwork included.)
- Seasonal and Daily Rhythms - find alignment in seasons and daily routines to optimize movement, work, digestion.
- Morning Routine - craft a healing morning routine for you from traditional Ayurvedic wellness practices.
- Lunch - enjoy Kitchari (kit-char-ee) - an Ayurvedic healing dish, along with an Ayurvedic salad, dessert, and tea.
- Resources - receive information of what was included in the presentation with additional resources to explore.
- Community with others interested in holisic health and wellness practices.
Intro to Ayurveda Workshop
bottom of page